I could write a thousands of reasons why i love you. I could draw the things the can show that we belong. I could choose the perfect words for you to hear what should i say. I will do everything to make you care. I could climb the mountain just for you to notice me. I could die just for you. What am i supposed to do? I will do everything that you’d ask me. And if you’ll ask me to stop, i will do it. Not because i am giving up, but because that’s what you want and i don’t want to annoy you. And I hope you find something that could make you happy— even if it is not me. And do not tell me to forget, because even if i can, i won’t. I just wish you even tried to love me and to experience how happy it is to be with me. But you didn’t, you don’t want to fall for me. You don’t want to be with me. And i guess, there’s nothing i could ever do about it. I’m not enough, no matter what i do, you’re always hiding behind the wall.
Keep safe everyone!
20 facts about me.
1. I’m a jolly person
2. I easily get disappointed
3. I get jealous
4. I want christmas decors to be displayed earlier in Sept. (When I was a kid my dad always set ups the christmas tree on top of my study table and I would just literally look at it the whole day)
5. I have a lot of “best friends”
6. ^ yah cuz I trust people easily
7. I love Hello Kitty (I started collecting hello kitty stuff at the age of 8)
8. I love dogs (My first dog was Genesis and he died because of sickness)
9. I’m emotional when it comes to friends and family
10. I’m loyal
11. I love listening to music (any genre, depending on my mood)
12. I love my parents esp. my dad but I also love being around with mom
13. I also love my sister (tho we usually fight over stupid things)
14. I have a crush on someone I know I can’t have. (Ohhh hi Bruno Mars)
15. I cry whenever I hear Grenade (lalala! Reason? When we broke up 3yrs ago he told me to listen to it. I cry the shit out of me in front of the computer that time)
16. I love my friends, they’re like family to me
17. I never hated any teacher/prof except for “RXS” he failed me.
18. I love blogging, writing poems and stories
19. I live my life to the fullest
20. To sum up everything I’am me, I’am AWESOME
There are three things I want you to learn how to say.
“I love you”
and don’t just say it as an empty phrase,
say it with feeling,
say it to every person who comes to mind when you think of those three little words.
I know it’s scary,
I know it’s difficult,
but open yourself up
and shout it.
don’t say it under your breath,
when you love someone,
whether platonically or romantically,
it deserves to be shouted from every rooftop.
There will be some people in your life
that come in and just wreck everything,
they mess up your plans,
they hurt you,
and make you feel less than what you are,
so please learn how to say goodbye to them.
But I also want you to learn how to say goodbye
to even the people you want to stay.
not everyone stays,
and saying goodbye is like setting someone free,
and it won’t always come easy,
and it won’t always come without heartbreak,
but not everyone stays,
and it will do you a world of good to learn how to tell them
“I am worth it.”
there will be waves of sorrow in your life,
and you will feel as if you were the sand that the tide carries away,
you will feel as if it carries away your worth
it will feel like you are the left over rubble of a building
that had been burned down,
and you will feel less,
but please learn to say these words.
say them in the mirror when you have just woken up,
say them when your lover turns their back on you,
say them when you are opening up the refrigerator
and please, believe them.
You are more than sand that can just be washed away,
and you are more than just a few pieces of broken cement,
you are worth it.